The Insight International Pre-School is stimulating, fun, homely, caring and safe.
Insight International Pre-school accepts children from the age of 3 to 5 years after careful assessment.
The Insight International Pre-School:
- has a flexible system to help your child settle in to the school environment during the early days
- uses a carefully structured method of integrating children into an English speaking environment
- encourages the acquisition of a wide range of skills to further learning
- gives opportunity to children to acquire information in key areas
- encourages the development of talents and abilities for each individual
- encourages, individuality, curiosity, confidence and creativity
The educational core of our Pre-School department is the UK National Curriculum Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) programme. The aim of the programme is to create a unique curriculum taking into account the individual characteristics of each child. EYFS encourages the best results by developing children in the following areas:
- Communication and language (language development)
- Physical development
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Mathematical development
- Knowledge and understanding the world
- Creative development
In our kindergarten, in addition to the development of every individual and preparation for the next stage of schooling, our unique system of teaching and learning assists children in the acquisition of sufficient English language skills to ensure a successful transition to the Insight International Primary School.
This is achieved by the natural English speaking environment enjoyed by mixed nationality classes in which English is the common language, led by native English speaking teachers.